6 AI 初创公司在重新工作的深度学习峰会上进行检查
这篇文章来自 nvidia.com。原始 url 是: https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2018/01/02/5-ai-startups-to-check-out-at-the-re-work-deep-learning-summit/
以下内容由机器翻译生成。如果您觉得可读性不好, 请阅读原文或 点击这里.
If the upcoming Re-Work Deep Learning Summit starting Jan. 25 has a certain je ne sais quoi, maybe that’s because deep learning — and thus this San Francisco gathering — touches so many industries.
The speaker list spans every corner of AI thought leadership. Also present: a number of participants in our Inception startup program. The result: a 360-degree view of AI for attendees to geek out on.
Time will be at a premium. So here’s a preview of what a few of the NVIDIA Inception Program participants will be sharing:
- Deepgram: This Mountain, View, Calif., startup has created AI that understands human speech. Deepgram’s goal: help computers understand what you mean, communicate in real time, and leave you satisfied, not frustrated.
- Deep Instinct: This Tel Aviv startup pioneered the use of AI zero-day attack protection — using deep learning to identify attacks on vulnerabilities that haven’t yet been made public.
- Entropix: You know those crime shows that show computer-equipped sleuth’s enhancing grainy images? This startup is turning that TV trope into a reality. This Oakland, Calif., startup’s technology reconstructs video to 9x its captured pixel density. Entropix calls this “resolution on demand.”
- Marble.io: This San Francisco-based startup is creating a fleet of smart courier robots. Marble.io’s robots have already made headlines delivering food through San Francisco’s Mission District, one of the West Coast’s culinary hot spots. Marble.io aims to transport a wide range of essentials, including groceries, meals, and medicine.
- Wallarm: This team of security professionals is using AI to help customers build and run their applications securely and efficiently.
- Abeja – Founded in 2012, this Japanese AI startup is backed by Salesforce and NTT DOCOMO, among others.
Stop by Table #17 to learn more about NVIDIA’s Inception Program as well as see a cool demo from one of our members.