史蒂文. 斯皮尔伯格说, 他在 VR 的一个游戏中玩马里奥。
以下内容由机器翻译生成。如果您觉得可读性不好, 请阅读原文或 点击这里.
Steven Spielberg has made a surprising revelation in an 面试 with Japanese news agency Kyodo. When asked whether he’d played any VR games — an obvious question given the theme of his latest movie, 准备球员一 — the legendary director answered “I played Mario and so on on the PlayStation. The first time I tried it I didn’t want to take the goggles off.”
Did Spielberg just leak the existence of a shocking tie-up between Nintendo and Sony? Is Mario really coming to PlayStation, and in VR no less?
Well, almost certainly not. Which makes me wonder what Spielberg is talking about. Here are some of the possibilities that come to mind:
- Spielberg played something on the PlayStation VR that he thought was a Mario game. There aren’t really many platformers on PSVR, however, nor any games starring Italian plumbers as far as I know.
- Spielberg played a Mario-like game on some other VR platform. Lucky’s Tale on the Oculus Rift, maybe?
- Spielberg played this unofficial Mario HoloLens game. (Unlikely.)
- Spielberg tracked down a Nintendo Virtual Boy and played Mario Clash 或 Mario’s Tennis. (This is the least likely, given how mindblowing he said the experience was.)
- Spielberg went to Tokyo, played the official, awesome Mario Kart VR 游戏, and thought the Vive-plus-racing-chair setup was a PlayStation. (Maybe this.)
There’s also the least entertaining option, which is that he said something along the lines of “I played something like Mario on a PlayStation or whatever” and the answer got lost in translation. Perhaps we’ll never know.
Spielberg couldn’t immediately be reached for comment.